What did I learn today?
- You can get a lot of studying done if you don’t waste time
What happened today that was unexpected?
- ?I didn’t think I could actually do it, but I finished all of calc
- Bumped into Julia at Gerstien?
- Didn’t know there were new 219 and 244 notes
- Reitiated contact
- I should learn how to fold new things
- Study like I did today at least 2x a week… I can probably do double to triple the amount of work in 1 day and get another weekend off…
- Join snowboarding club?
- Hmmm scheduling will probably go like this…
- Thursday after exam go directly to do the lab.? Maybe even get some SOC reading in.
- Friday after class, FCUK sale.? Badminton after?? More SOC reading in.
- Saturday morning badminton.? MUST STUDY BEFORE DINNER.? Finish 244 lab.
- Sunday.? Wake up early, study. I think canceling Dr.Chow’s appointment might be a good idea…Study SOC and 244
- Monday.? Wake up early.? Study SOC/244 + Thermo.? Arg… no time to study calc or 219..